We invite researchers, educators, industrialists, innovators and scholars to submit original work which may be conceptual, theoretical, or empirical. Author should document research activity, case studies or best practices, highlighting the knowledge add on to the theory or practice of engineering, technology while addressing under the conference theme, “Artificial Intelligence and Smart Technology for Humanity”.
Major technology topics under the conference theme includes (not limited to):
Track I: Smart Technologies & IOT for Humanity
- Theory, modeling and simulation of Smart systems like vehicles, infrastructure, services, safety and security.
- IOT, smart devices, sensors and computing.
- Mechatronics & robotics
- Multi sensor data fusion model for smart grids
- UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) & UAS (Unmanned Aerial System)
- Drone Technologies & Driverless vehicles
- UAV Guidance, Navigation and Control Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) for filmmaking, journalism, etc
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) perception, planning and control
- AI powered transport systems
- Automotive technologies and manufacturing process
- Innovative UAS applications such as STEM education
Track II:Smart City & Smart Village
- Concept, approaches and development of smart city and village
- Smart buildings, transportation, irrigation, governance, mobility etc.
Track III: Power and Energy
- Applications of Power Electronics devices and circuits, Instrumentation,
- Advances in Electrical Machines, intelligent and robust Control, electrical transportation systems.
- Integration of renewable energy sources and energy storage, Smart Grid, Microgrid, Advanced protection, optimization techniques, Distributed generation,
- AI & ML applications to power system, power quality, advanced machine design and analysis, forecasting methods, motor drives, Industrial mechatronics,
- Smart charging and charging infrastructure, Multi energy systems and sector coupling, Smart charging of plugged-in electric vehicles,
- Power System Modeling & Control, Smart Energy Distribution and Management System, Energy Efficiency, etc. and their Engineering Application for humanity.
Track IV:Environment and sustainability
- AI and smart technologies applied for cleanliness of products and processes.
- Innovations in different kinds of energy including wind energy, solar energy, renewable energy etc.
- Recycle/reuse of material and energy.
- Green building, environment friendly processes and practices and their applications for humanity.
Track V: Earthquake Engineering and Disaster Management
- Technologies for early detection and warning.
- Smart technology for disaster response and risk management
- Smart technology during epidemic, pandemic.
- Smart technology for analysis, control and management of climate change and global warming.
Track VI: Agriculture
- Agriculture Advance Machines, Agricultural robots, drones and satellite imagery.
- Nanotechnology in agriculture, climate change impact on agriculture.
- Precision farming, remote sensing and Agri GIS.
- Biotechnology base application in agriculture.
Track VII: Data Science and Engineering
- Algorithms for Large Data Sets & Programming
- Data and Text Visualization and Data Mining
- Deep Learning, Data Integration using Open Standards
- Information science & Computational Informatics
- Information Discovery & Query processing
- Knowledge Engineering Statistical Computing and their application for Engineering Application and humanity
- Knowledge based Software Engineering
- Modeling & Semantic Engineering
- Domain centric Data Management
- Information Network Analytics
Track VIII: Applied areas of Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0
- Monitoring technologies
- Embedded computing power
- Audio and video systems
- Geographic Information Systems
- Applications of smart technologies
Track IX: 5G Technology for Humanity
- Data Communication in Wireless networks and Mobile networks
- Signal Processing Techniques
- Internet protocols, Convergence of Technologies
- 4G, 5G, 5G/6G enabled Vehicular Communications, 5G/6G Networks, UAV for Smart Services
- Secure and resilient Human-in-the-loop 5G and Beyond architectures, surveillance, Personal Communications, Social Networks, remote sensing, Adhoc Networks, Cognitive Radio, Social network, Mesh, relay, sensor and ad hoc networks, Proxies and middleware for wireless networks, Robust routing, and their Engineering Applications.
Track X: Machine Learning for Humanity
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- Intelligent Communication and Big Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Reconfigurable computing Sensor networks.
- Security & Privacy in Smart Systems
- Internet Security
- Web Services and Performance
- Secure Transactions
- Security & Cryptography
- Ambient Intelligence
- Computational intelligence
- Intelligent Control systems
- Hybrid Intelligent systems
- Human Computer Interaction
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT-Enabled Sensors and Technologies and network security and their applications for Engineering Applications for humanity.
Track XI: Technologies and Innovations in Healthcare
- Bioinformatics and Medical informatics,
- Biomedical applications Smart devices and sensors for healthcare.
- Communications and protocols for healthcare, Smart healthcare realizations and platforms, AI and smart devices for healthcare,
- Pervasive healthcare systems and services, and their engineering applications for humanity
Track XII: AR (Augmented Reality) & VR (Virtual Reality) for Humanity
- Virtual scene components, Smart gesture libraries, Motion capturing
- Perception and cognition,
- Multi model controller, smart interaction in VR
- Smart applications of Augmented reality / Virtual reality/ Mixed reality
- Ubiquitous computing
- Digital twin
- Wearable technology
Track XIII: Entertainment and Computer Gaming for Humanity
- Smart gadget robots and toys
- Metaverse entertainment
- Smart games for humanity
- Human interface technology for entertainment and gaming.
- Smart storytelling
- Entertainment and games based on AR/VR/AI/ML
- Data analytics and handling for games and entertainment.
- Ubiquitous/Pervasive Entertainment
- Animation and VFX
Track XIV: Education
- Smart technologies in education.
- Smart pedagogies, assessment
Track XV: Security and surveillance for humanity
- Cybersecurity and video surveillance.
- AI enabled surveillance
- Surveillance in smart technologies.
Track XVI: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and entrepreneurship in manufacturing, health-care, food and Agricultural, non-conventional energy generation and their utilisation, etc
- Social innovation and entrepreneurship
- Women entrepreneurship
- Trans-generational entrepreneurship
- Regional and international entrepreneurship
- Capacity building for innovation and entrepreneurship
- Collaborative innovations
- Role of IPRs in innovations and entrepreneurship
- Different dimensions of incubators and accelerators
- Start-ups, incubators and accelerators
- Ecosystem to motivate innovations
- Startup and entrepreneurship policies
- Sustainable model for start-ups, incubators, and accelerators
- Role of private sectors to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship
- Innovations in teaching pedagogy for entrepreneurship education
- Impact of innovation and entrepreneurship on economy of nation
- Use cases on best practices adopted by innovators, start-ups, entrepreneurs, Incubators, accelerators etc.
Track XVII: Clinical Genomics and Bioinformatics
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Simulation and Modelling
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Computational Intelligence
- Next generation sequencing
- Computational molecular system
- System biology
- Molecular docking
Track XVIII: Green and Smart Materials and Composites for sustainable habitat
- Use of industrial, commercial, and consumer-related wastes in construction applications
- Smart materials for sustainable infrastructure: Sensors, Nanomaterials, Bacterial materials
- Life cycle analysis and/or environmental impact assessment of materials and structures
- Innovations in pavement materials, design, and construction methods
- Innovations in geotechnical engineering applications: Materials, methods, and solutions
- Smart monitoring, assessment, and evaluation of structures
- Application of artificial intelligence and optimization in construction materials and methods
Track XIX: Gut Microbiome using Bioinformatics
- Nutrition and its effects on the human microbiome
- Microbiota and Cancer prevention and therapy
- Biomarker discovery for microbiome-related diseases
- Type 1 diabetes, obesity, and the gut microbiome
- Regulatory guidelines for microbiome-based therapeutics.
- The infant gut microbiome
- Bioinformatic tools and AI in the gut microbiome