IEEE Region 10 Special Industry Conclave and Industry Track - IEEE R10 HTC 2023
16-18 October 2023, Rajkot, India
Theme: Fostering Industry/Academia Networking under Vibrant Industry 4.0 Landscape
Landscape IEEE Region 10 Special Industry Conclave is conceptualized to offer a platform of collaboration and networking for Industry leaders, Research and Academic professionals, young professionals, practitioners and Women in Engineering. This initiative is aimed to foster skill development required for industries, sessions and internship on disruptive technologies, Industry-Academia collaborations.
Special Industry tracks have been organized in past at flagship IEEE Region 10 conferences i.e IEEE TENCON and IEEE HTC in 2019, 2022 and received encouraging responses.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Industry Professionals and Researchers are invited to submit a full paper (Maximum 5 pages) via the conference website from the following areas and related Application domains. Papers need to be focused towards NGO, Industry related application or improving some or the other industrial challenge:
- Industry 4.0 Applied Areas
- Computational Intelligence
- Communication & Networking
- Circuits and Systems
- Signal & Image Processing
- Power Engineering
- Smart Technologies
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology
- Internet of Things and Robotics
- RFID systems
- Internet of services (IoS)
- Cloud service
More information about paper submission and guidelines for the organizers of Workshops and Special Sessions can be found at the conference website. The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library for publication.
- Industry Forums
- Industry speakers share pain spots; Industry interaction with academia to innovate solutions
- Academia orientation on real world problems with research outcomes valued by industry.
- Product exhibition
- Students get awareness of real-world research topics and/or possible internship opportunities.
- Cross pollination of Ideas: Industry/Entrepreneur/Startups related sessions
- CEO Forum/Panels with representation from Industry associations and startup missions.
- Experience sharing by entrepreneurs.
- Startup fundamentals & need-to-know introduced by industry leaders.
- Pitching competitions by SYW startup teams and Matchup with investors/VCs.
- Industry access to technologies and talents, YP/WIE, through engagement
- Local HR/Recruiters to sponsor YP/WIE activities.
- Industry/Student, Young professional, Women in engineering Engagement.
- 2023 IEEE Region 10 Special Industry conclave is also organising and supporting Start-up booster events and skill connect workshops for Internships
- Six Hackathon ideas to be supported @300USD
- Three Outstanding startups to be supported @500USD
- Selected start up CEOs/Founders will be invited to be the part of CEO panel and they will be allowed to exhibit their services and products @2023 IEEE- HTC
IEEE Region 10 Special Industry Conclave Chairs for 2023 IEEE R10 HTC
Sanjay Kar Choudhary- Chair – IEEE Region 10 Industry Relations committee
Contact Email - email@example.com