About IEEE R10 HTC (Humanitarian Technology Conference)
IEEE R10 HTC is a premier annual cross disciplinary conference that will bring together technologists, engineers, scientists, investors, representatives from NGOs, governments, academia, and industry. The conference will promote discussions and development of Electrical, Communication, Computing, Security and Disaster Relief areas to present results of recent advancements in technology in order to help improve the lives of the impoverished. It will have plenary talks, keynote addresses by reputed academicians, tutorials & workshops by domain experts, research paper presentations, events for Women in Engineering and Young Professionals, session on entrepreneurship and innovation, Industry exhibits and booths.
IEEE R10 HTC 2023, which is organized and hosted by IEEE Gujarat Section, will be held in Marwadi University, Rajkot, Gujarat, 16-18 October 2023. The theme of the conference,“Artificial Intelligence and Smart Technologies for Humanity” is to draw special attention to the societal expectation on humanitarian technologies’ ability to provide practical and lasting solutions.
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
- Over 409,000 members in more than 160 countries, more than 60 percent of whom are from outside the United States.
- More than 125,000 Student members
- 343 Sections in ten geographic Regions worldwide
- 2,615 Chapters that unite local members with similar technical interests
- 3,565 Student Branches at colleges and universities in over 100 countries
- 3,182 Student Branch Chapters of IEEE technical Societies
- 608 affinity groups; IEEE affinity groups are non-technical sub-units of one or more Sections or a Council. The affinity group patent entities are the IEEE-USA Consultants Network, Young Professionals (YP), Women in Engineering (WIE), Life Members (LM), and IEEE Entrepreneurship
For more information visit https://www.ieee.org/
About IEEE R10
The IEEE Region 10, also referred as the Asia Pacific Region, comprises of 57 Sections, 6 Councils, 17 Sub-sections, 515 Chapters, 60 Affinity Groups, and 958 Student Branches. It covers a geographical area stretching from South Korea and Japan in the north – east to New Zealand in the south, and Pakistan in the west. With a membership of 107,154, it is one of the largest regions in IEEE.
For more information visit https://www.ieeer10.org/
About IEEE Gujarat Section
IEEE Gujarat Section (registered u/s 80G) comes under Asia-Pacific Region, the Region 10 of IEEE. The Gujarat Section, a sub section of Bombay Section, was upgraded to full-fledged section on 15th August 1990. In 2004 Gujarat Section was adjudged the Outstanding Small Section of Region 10.
The section has emphasis on quality programmes and such programmes are regular feature for professional development of its members. The section’s participative philosophy allows students to make programmes as per their own need. Section encourages students and has instituted awards for student members.
For more information visit https://ieeegujaratsection.org/